|Board of Directors||Second Thursdays at 7pm, or immediately following LAC/CSC meeting|
|Legislative Action Committee (LAC)||Second Thursdays at 6pm, unless a CSC meeting is called|
|City Selection Committee (CSC)||Scheduled as needed. Replaces LAC meeting at 6pm|
|Executive Board||First Fridays at 3pm|
You can also find when our next scheduled meeting is on our Agendas page.
Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings using the links below. After registering, you will be sent an invitation with a Zoom link and dial-in info.
Livestreams and recordings of our meetings are also available on our YouTube.
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public. Those requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting may contact our Board Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification at least three business days prior to the meeting will allow us to best meet your needs.
Those interested in addressing a Board or Committee may submit public comment by:
Email comments to our Board Clerk at email@example.com. Emails will be forwarded to the Board or Committee you wish to address and posted under "Correspondence" on our website. Please identify the Agenda Item number on which you are commenting in the subject line of your email.
2. Speaking during a meeting
- Register to attend a meeting of the Board or Committee you wish to address via Zoom.
- During the meeting, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom when the Chair announces the item on which you wish to speak.
- Phone participants should dial *9 to raise their hand and *6 to toggle mute/unmute.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).