Message a group in web version
- Click on “Messages”
- Select the group that you would like to message. Unselect any recipients in the group you don’t want to message.
- Click “Compose Message.” Sending the message will email all contacts in the group that were left selected.
Message a group in app / using your own email client
Messaging through the app allows you to use your own email client.
- Tap on the group that you would like to send an email to.
- Tap on the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on “Send Email” and compose your message.
- To compose from your email client on your computer instead, tap “Cancel,” then “Save Draft.” You can then open the draft from your email on any device.