2:00 pm Zoom Meeting
Agenda located at the bottom of this page.
Attending the meeting
Members of the public - CLICK HERE to register for Zoom webinar
- Board and committee members receive a Zoom personal panelist invitation via email and do not need to register.
- Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. After registering, you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the meeting.
- Meeting also livestreamed on YouTube by “Cities Association of Santa Clara County” [LINK]
Members of the public wishing to comment on an item on the agenda may do so in the following ways:
- Email comments to email@example.com
- Emails will be forwarded to the Racial Justice Subcommittee.
- IMPORTANT: identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
- Provide oral public comments during the meeting
- When the Chair announces the item on which you wish to speak, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Phone participants:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public. Those requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting may contact our Board Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification at least three business days prior to the meeting will allow us to best meet your needs.
Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. If you wish to make an oral public comment but do not wish to provide your name, you may enter “County Resident” or similar designation.