Check back soon for the agenda; It will be available here at least 72 hours before the meeting.
Register for Zoom meeting here:
Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. After registering, you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the meeting. Board and committee members will receive a Zoom personal panelist invitation and do not need to register.
Meeting also livestreamed on YouTube by “Cities Association of Santa Clara County” [LINK]
Members of the public wishing to comment on an item on the agenda may do so in the following ways:
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails will be forwarded to the Legislative Action Committee.
- IMPORTANT: identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
- Provide oral public comments during the meeting
- When the Chair announces the item on which you wish to speak, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Phone participants:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public. Those requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting may contact our Office Assistant at email@example.com. Notification at least three business days prior to the meeting will allow us to best meet your needs.