1:00 pm Zoom Meeting
Agenda located at bottom of page.
- Board and committee members receive a Zoom personal panelist invitation via email and do not need to register.
- Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. After registering, you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the meeting
Members of the public wishing to comment on an item on the agenda may do so in the following ways:
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails will be forwarded to the Executive Board.
- IMPORTANT: identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
- Provide oral public comments during the meeting
- Since this is a closed session meeting, members of the public will be invited to give comment only at the beginning of the meeting at approximately 1:00pm. At the start of closed session, attendees will no longer be allowed in the meeting.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Phone participants:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public. Those requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting may contact our Board Clerk at email@example.com. Notification at least three business days prior to the meeting will allow us to best meet your needs.
Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. If you wish to make an oral public comment but do not wish to provide your name, you may enter “County Resident” or similar designation.