7:00 pm Zoom Meeting
Agenda located at bottom of page. Video recording pt. 2: Board of Directors: March 10, 2022 - YouTube (pt. 1 embedded below)
Attending the Meeting
Members of the public wishing to attend may click HERE to register for Zoom meeting. After registering, you will receive an email from Zoom with instructions on how to connect to the meeting.
NOTE: Board and committee members receive a Zoom personal panelist invitation via email and do not need to register.
Members of the public wishing to comment on an item on the agenda may do so in the following ways:
- Email comments to email@example.com
- Emails will be forwarded to the Board of Directors
- IMPORTANT: identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
- Provide oral public comments during the meeting
- When the Chair announces the item on which you wish to speak, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Phone participants:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public.
Closed captioning will be enabled for this meeting. For instructions on how to view the closed captioning, please refer to this Zoom help page.
Additional accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Board Clerk, Audin Leung, at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days prior to the meeting to submit a request for accommodations.
Your email address will not be disclosed to the public. If you wish to make an oral public comment but do not wish to provide your name, you may enter “County Resident” or similar designation.