- The Board of Directors and Legislative Action Committee meet on the second Thursday of every month. LAC meetings start at 6pm and BOD meetings follow immediately after, usually at 7pm.
- City Selection Committee meetings are scheduled as vacancies arise, typically 3-4 times a year, and replace Legislative Action Committee meetings when they are held.
- The Executive Board meets on the first Friday of every month at 3pm.
Those who wish to address a Board or Committee may do so by:
(1) Emailing comments to the Board Clerk at email@example.com. Emails will be forwarded to the Board or Committee you wish to address. Please identify the Agenda Item number in the subject line of your email. All emails received will be entered into the record for the meeting.
(2) Providing oral public comments during the meeting:
When the Chair announces the item on which you wish to speak, click the “raise hand” feature in Zoom. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. Phone participants should dial *9 to raise their hand and *6 to toggle mute/unmute. When called to speak, please limit your comments to the time allotted (up to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
We strive for our meetings and materials to be accessible to all members of the public. Those requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting may contact our Board Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification at least three business days prior to the meeting will allow us to best meet your needs.